A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noreen Zambrana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noreen Zambrana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zambrana
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Zambrana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noreen Zambrana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambrana graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Zambrana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noreen Marie Zambrana MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noreen M. Zambrana practice?
- Dr. Noreen Zambrana has 1 office location.
Dr. Noreen Zambrana practices Family Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.