A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Noreen Zambrana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Noreen Zambrana is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Noreen Zambrana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambrana graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Zambrana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Noreen Marie Zambrana MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Noreen M. Zambrana practice?
- Dr. Noreen Zambrana has 1 office location.
Dr. Noreen Zambrana practices Family Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Family Physicians.