A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norene Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norene Fleming is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Fleming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norene Sherrill Fleming MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norene S. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Norene Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Norene Fleming practices Cardiology near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Cardiologists.