A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norene Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norene Fleming is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Fleming has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Prince George's Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norene Sherrill Fleming MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norene S. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Norene Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Norene Fleming practices Cardiology near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Cardiologists.