Learn more about Dr. Norihito Onishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onishi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Onishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Onishi graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Onishi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital Buckhannon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norihito Onishi DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norihito Onishi practice?
- Dr. Norihito Onishi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norihito Onishi practices Family Medicine near Gassaway, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Buckhannon, WV.
See Gassaway Family Physicians.