A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norihito Onishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Onishi graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Onishi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital Buckhannon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norihito Onishi DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norihito Onishi practice?
- Dr. Norihito Onishi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norihito Onishi practices Family Medicine near Gassaway, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Buckhannon, WV.
See Gassaway Family Physicians.