A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norio Azumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azumi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norio Azumi, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchial Neoplasm)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Precancerous Conditions
- Skin Cancer
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Azumi graduated from Hokkaido University School Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Azumi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norio Azumi MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Norio Azumi practice?
- Dr. Norio Azumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Norio Azumi practices Anatomic Pathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pathologists.