A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norm Richard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norm Richard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richard graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norm Bernard Richard MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Norm B. Richard practice?
- Dr. Norm Richard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norm Richard practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists and Buffalo Pediatricians.