A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Allgood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Allgood is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allgood
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Allgood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Allgood, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allgood graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Allgood has 1 hospital affiliations:
- U.S. Air Force Regional Hospital - Elmendorf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Lynne Allgood MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Norma L. Allgood practice?
- Dr. Norma Allgood has 1 office location.
- Dr. Norma Allgood practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Elmendorf AFB, AK.