A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Bachoura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Bachoura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Bachoura, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachoura graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bachoura has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma E Bachoura MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma E. Bachoura practice?
- Dr. Norma Bachoura has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Bachoura practices Family Medicine near San Dimas, CA.
See San Dimas Primary Care Doctors.