A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Cavazos-Salas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Cavazos-Salas, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavazos-Salas
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Cavazos-Salas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavazos-Salas graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cavazos-Salas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma L Cavazos-Salas DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma L. Cavazos-Salas practice?
- Dr. Norma Cavazos-Salas has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Cavazos-Salas practices Family Medicine near Mission, TX.
See Mission Primary Care Doctors.