A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Cump:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Cump is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Cump, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cump graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cump has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Gonzalez Cump MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma G. Cump practice?
- Dr. Norma Cump has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norma Cump practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.