A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Escamilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Escamilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Escamilla graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Escamilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Escamilla DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma Escamilla practice?
- Dr. Norma Escamilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Escamilla practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Primary Care Doctors.