A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Escamilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Escamilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Escamilla
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Escamilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Escamilla graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Escamilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Escamilla DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma Escamilla practice?
- Dr. Norma Escamilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Escamilla practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.