Overall Review

November 2nd, 2016
Very hard to talk to her nurse. Other doctors have an option to talk to the nurse when you call. Refills are very hard to get too. My pharmacy calls in a refill request but, seems like I always have to call myself. The receptionist that answer the phone are always rude.

May 5th, 2016
I just called Dr. Escamilla office to set an appointment. And was told that she is seeing new patients, but the person on the other line went thru a list of reason why she Wont see you..I have endometriosis, which means I have the occasional monthly pain, so she will not see me as a patient. Im going to take this as a sign to keep looking for a better doctor.

March 22nd, 2016
DR.NORMA ESCAMILLA AND MA JESSICA ARE GREAT

October 5th, 2015
I really enjoy having Dr. Escamilla as my primary care physician. She is knowledgeable while at the same time is able to explain things in a way that anyone can understand. She actually comes in and talks with her patients. She is a very good doctor.

April 20th, 2015
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Escamilla for almost 12 years. My most recent visit with her this year was a disappointment because she didn't seem to be as knowledgeable regarding my medical necessity.

March 2nd, 2015
Good Doctor.

September 24th, 2012
Called 8am to get daughter in had 103deg temp sat, swollen glands, throat sore, was told can't get her in until wend,, Really??? so really sick kid, and can't get her in until wend,,, nevermind will be taking her to urgent care if i would have known this on sat I would have taken her then,, there should be some alternative dr. on staff if her dr, is too booked to take care of sick versus checkup appts....

June 26th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr Escamilla for over 7 years. I have been satisfied with her care until lately. I have had some problems lately needing referals to other specialist and testing. It takes her nurse forever to get referals for me. Also, I have had to call several times to get the results on test performed. I would like for her to care about her patients alittle more.

March 29th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Escamilla for 5 years. I have been totally satisfied with her caring, medical expertise and ability to amswer all my concerns and questions. I have recommended her to many of my friends and work collegues.

January 12th, 2010
Very loud, annoying rock music playing during time in exam room; gave me a headache. Staff does not seem well trained; 1 even took my blood pressure incorrectly and another asked me to list my "medical medications".

November 12th, 2009
improvement of calls being answered
Call waiting time is a nightmare anytime of day at your office.Waiting time is in excess of 20 mins and not unusual to exceed a 30 minute lunch break and have to hang up. The calls should be serviced faster than has happened in the last year I have been a patients. If your only phone is a cell phone minutes just burn up on hold, waiting to get a person. Perhaps there needs to be mailboxes for the nurses, and extension given out by the automated system. The automated features do not work, and are not disabled. Extensions numbers are not left when nurse assistants call patients and leave message to call back and then hung up again in the slow appointment takes to get thru to a voice mail then!!Fix the call problems into the office. Hire a few appointment takers. Cheap in this economy