A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Flores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Flores is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Flores graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Flores has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Antonino Flores MD is a female Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Norma A. Flores practice?
- Dr. Norma Flores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norma Flores practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Monroe Radiologists.