- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Norma Anderson?
Posted on January 31st, 2012
Dr. Anderson listened to mine and my husbands concerns she helped me get better and asks me about my life at each visit. When I spiral out of control she is there for me....I recommend her to anyone needing a doctor. It is hard to believe other comments left as I personally witnessed her work with patients financially in need and still give them scripts. What she doesn't do is medicate freely....if that's what you're looking for then you need to find another dr. I personally love her and credit her fir helping me regain control over my life!
Posted on January 19th, 2012
I have never had a worse experience with doctor in my life. She spends under 10 minutes with each patient and barely gets to know anything about you. In an urget situation once she refused to write me a prescription for medication I have been on for several years (as per a doctor before I moved to texas) due to a miniscule financial discrepency. I explained that I would therefore be off medication which would make me very ill and she still refused. I would avoid her at all costs and am reporting her to appropriate agencies for misconduct.
Posted on August 12th, 2011
The receptionist is borderline rude every time I call, very short and cuts you off midsentence. She's not very easy to work with. It's too bad because I do like the doctor.
Do NOT recommend AT ALL!
Posted on February 11th, 2011
- Never returns phone calls/messages.- Spends the least amount of time with you of any doctor I have ever been to - just about volume and dollars here.- Just wants to write you a prescription and send you out AND charges $105 for every refill - just to write it for you!!!- Her secretary is rude and has lost my appointment on more than one occasion. There is no way I would ever recommend Dr. Anderson to anyone. Save your money and yourself and see someone else.
Posted on May 9th, 2017
Posted on March 22nd, 2016
Posted on February 22nd, 2016
Posted on January 29th, 2016
Posted on January 4th, 2016
Posted on December 2nd, 2015
Posted on October 28th, 2015
Dr. Norma Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides