A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Fuelberth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Fuelberth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Fuelberth, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuelberth graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Fuelberth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Medical Center Ellis County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Jean Blunck Fuelberth MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Norma J. Fuelberth practice?
- Dr. Norma Fuelberth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norma Fuelberth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ennis, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Ennis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.