A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Jones-Ives:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Jones-Ives, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones-Ives graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Jones-Ives has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma L Jones-Ives MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Norma L. Jones-Ives practice?
- Dr. Norma Jones-Ives has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norma Jones-Ives practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Suffolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, VA.
See Suffolk Obstetricians & Gynecologists.