A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Kurtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Kurtz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Kurtz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital Amsterdam
- Bassett Healthcare M I Bassett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Melrose Kurtz MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma M. Kurtz practice?
- Dr. Norma Kurtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Kurtz practices Emergency Medicine near Carmel, NY.
See Carmel Emergency Physicians.