Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norma Lubeck
Dr. Norma Lubeck, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Issaquah, WA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Lubeck is affiliated with Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital, University Of Washington Medical Ctr and Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Norma Lubeck has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Norma Lubeck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.
Dr. Howard Stroupe
Issaquah, WA 1.38 mi11
Dr. Kristen Austin
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Anesthesiology, Gynecology
Issaquah, WA 1.50 mi19
Dr. Arthur Lam
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Issaquah, WA 2.06 mi43