Dr. Norma Magpoc Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Norma Magpoc?

Posted on February 20th, 2017

I am very happy the rumors of retirement appear to be premature, I want her back if possible, I feel very comfortable with her heading my care

Posted on May 16th, 2013

Good sense of humor but I had a really hard time understanding what she was saying. She told me she'd send me down to the lab for several tests (including thyroid disorder) but didn't mark it down on the sheet, so the lab didn't test for it. I had to later go back and remind her of what she said and then go back to the lab for more bloodwork, big time inconvenience. My kidney stones were left untreated and she said if I continued to feel discomfort to see a urologist.. but I never got any answers and it seemed like a general lack of concern that I've experienced with most doctors.

Posted on April 15th, 2015