A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Montiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Montiel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Lyme Disease
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Montiel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Montiel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Johns Episcopal-Far Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Jeanette Montiel DO and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Norma J. Montiel practice?
- Dr. Norma Montiel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Norma Montiel practices Dermatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and Bethpage, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dermatologists.