A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Montiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Montiel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Montiel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Montiel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Johns Episcopal-Far Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Montiel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norma J. Montiel practice?
Dr. Norma Montiel practices Dermatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Cove, NY and Bethpage, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dermatologists.