A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Panahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Panahon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panahon
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panahon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Panahon, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Panahon graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Panahon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Buffalo Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Calderon Panahon MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Norma C. Panahon practice?
- Dr. Norma Panahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Panahon practices Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.