Psychiatrists

Buffalo Psychiatric Center
400 Forest Ave
Buffalo, NY 14213
716-816-2979
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  mr.  |  show details
by gary on Mar 29th, 2014

she is a very considerate doctor whose temperament blends with the patient behaviour. contrary to previous review i find this doctor pleasant and accommodating. she ( Panahon ) treated my ailment diagnose as attention deficit disorder well that i am now a change person and can associate with my peers ...before when my parents consulted her for a therapy on my medical condition i used to have this hyperactivity problem..

|  Re: Norma Panahon  |  show details
by Petya on Feb 24th, 2014

I saw Panahon when I was a teenager with an acne-covered face. She suggested that I go live in the Adolescent Unit - likely to appease my parents - she didn't give a about me - as my diagnosis was only "Adolescent Adjustment Syndrome." While I sat in her office, during sessions for which I paid , she chatted away in language at a high speed rate of speech - for up to half an hour sometimes, while I sat in the chair, trying to cope with my boredom. I called her Chop Chop, and for this she retaliated cruelly - though I was only a 15-yr old kid. I think this woman needs to be removed from practice, and the world needs to know what a she is. She cared first and foremost about her hair, make-up, and clothing. Her office looked like a beauty salon. Panahon is an unseemly wart on the face of psychiatry and should be avoided at all lengths.