Dr. Norma Panahon MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Buffalo, NY

January 7th, 2016
Absolutely dangerous.

October 8th, 2015
Talks more about herself and how great she is than about you

March 29th, 2014
mr.
she is a very considerate doctor whose temperament blends with the patient behaviour. contrary to previous review i find this doctor pleasant and accommodating. she ( Panahon ) treated my ailment diagnose as attention deficit disorder well that i am now a change person and can associate with my peers ...before when my parents consulted her for a therapy on my medical condition i used to have this hyperactivity problem..

February 24th, 2014
Re: Norma Panahon
I saw Panahon when I was a teenager with an acne-covered face. She suggested that I go live in the Adolescent Unit - likely to appease my parents - she didn't give a about me - as my diagnosis was only "Adolescent Adjustment Syndrome." While I sat in her office, during sessions for which I paid , she chatted away in language at a high speed rate of speech - for up to half an hour sometimes, while I sat in the chair, trying to cope with my boredom. I called her Chop Chop, and for this she retaliated cruelly - though I was only a 15-yr old kid. I think this woman needs to be removed from practice, and the world needs to know what a she is. She cared first and foremost about her hair, make-up, and clothing. Her office looked like a beauty salon. Panahon is an unseemly wart on the face of psychiatry and should be avoided at all lengths.