A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Quijada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Quijada is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Quijada, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quijada graduated from Matias H. Aznar Memorial College Of Medicine, Inc., Cebu.
Dr. Quijada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Quijada MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Norma Quijada practice?
- Dr. Norma Quijada has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Quijada practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Endocrinologists.