A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Rivera-Opio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Rivera-Opio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Rivera-Opio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera-Opio graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rivera-Opio has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Maria Rivera-Opio MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma M. Rivera-Opio practice?
- Dr. Norma Rivera-Opio has 1 office location.
Dr. Norma Rivera-Opio practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.