A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Rosales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Rosales, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosales graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rosales has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Frances Rosales MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Norma F. Rosales practice?
- Dr. Norma Rosales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norma Rosales practices Pediatrics near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, CA.
See Huntington Beach Pediatricians.