A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Saint-Jean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Saint-Jean is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saint-Jean
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saint-Jean Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Saint-Jean graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Saint-Jean has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Woodlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Saint-Jean DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma Saint-Jean practice?
- Dr. Norma Saint-Jean has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norma Saint-Jean practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Spring, TX.
See Jackson Emergency Physicians and Jackson Primary Care Doctors.