Dr. Norma Salceda MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2016
Very poor, poor customer service. They lied about scheduling my surgery and I had to wait in pain for additional weeks for them to correct their error.

March 7th, 2013
Patient
Doctor Salceda only took 1 or 2 minutes with me to give my results after I waited like 45mins. Telling me I would have to get a couple of more test cause I had a fibrous but it wasn't that important and that was it. No more explanation is like she doesn't have time to see or help but to get pay No care for patients only $$!

November 17th, 2011
pateint have to wait more than 2 hrs.

June 22nd, 2011
STOP! DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!
Dr. Salceda is cold and callous. She rushes through your exam, overlooks details, and makes no effort to ensure your comfort or explain what she is doing. Worst of all, SHE MISDIAGNOSED ME WITH CERVICAL CANCER!! I was terrified for months until I finally got a 2nd opinion from a specialist who reassured me that I do NOT have anything remotely like cancer.

April 27th, 2011
Run, Don't Walk!
This was the absolute WORST experience that I've ever had with a doctor. She spent zero time with me after very long waits. She was abrupt, disinterested, horrible bedside manner, not caring or compassionate in the least. On the few visits I made before switching doctors, she spent more time watching The Real Housewives in the waiting room and making calls in her office about a car that she was purchasing than with me, a brand new patient. The office looks like it belongs in a 3rd world country, small and cramped. The doctor did not take any time with me nor explain anything to me for my first pregnancy, despite me telling her that I'm nervous and scared. I'd advise anyone to run, not walk, away from Dr. Salceda as fast as they can.

February 27th, 2011
SHE SUCKS!!
Ladies, BUYER BEWARE OF THIS NIGHTMARE!!! HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS THE WORST YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!SHE HAS A BIG EGO!! She was so jealous of me every time I visited her office she would check her self in the mirror while she would be meeting with me. When I had surgery with her she did not even follow up. she cut me open and left a huge scar, as if I had a baby it looks like a cesarean.God for bid putting a knife in her hands!!! She lied and told me that I had endometriosis. Which I got a second opinion and I never had that, then she told me she took them out. To only find out that I was experiencing the same abdominal pain a month later. So she told me that I needed to come back for a second surgery all within two months. She cut me open again even bigger than the first time!!! She was clearly stealing my insurance money!!! This woman should be put out of business and reported to the medical board. Then she tried to sell me on Lipo suction I'M 6" ft tall and 125lbs. Where was she going to suck fat out of, I had none.When she was trying to sell me on the idea of Lipo suction in her office. Her receptionist was present and her receptioniststated I wish I had this patients body and points to me!!My body that she so conveniently cut up by Dr. Solceda!!! My life was in this beast hands!!! She is a con artists not only is our lives in her hands our children as well!!! We really need to put someone like Norma Salceda out of business!!! If there are any nice comments about her no doubt she paid some to write those things!!! LADIES BEWARE SHE IS AN ANIMAL!!!

February 7th, 2011
INCOMPETENT AND WITH AN ATTITUDE
Dr. Salceda forced a C-Section because of the baby's weight of 6 LBS???!!!! After the C-Section surgery was done at 8:30 a.m., there was no follow up visit until the NURSE called upon my request. Her attitude and disposition were very negative! Maybe the attitude was due to the fact that YOU SHOULD CHECK ON YOUR PATIENTS WITHIN 24 HOURS OF MAJOR SURGERY. When you have a choice of Doctors, there's no reason to put yourself through this type of pain.

December 12th, 2008
Terrible, messy office
"Going to this Doctor's office was a HORRIBLE experience. Not only was it a complete mess, but the receptionist was dropping papers everywhere, saying that they had no record of my appointment, and yapping on the phone in Spanish for our entire conversation. When I made the appointment they told me I could only come in the morning, because the Doctor wasn't there in the afternoon. I had rearranged my schedule to come in and when I got there, they said they didn't have my appointment and that the Doctor didn't take morning appointments because she was only there in the afternoon. WHAT?! Anyway, the real icing on the cake was when they said they didn't validate parking. Even though they messed up and didn't have me in their books. They wanted me to reschedule...no thanks. What a disaster. Find another doctor."

August 23rd, 2008
Horrifying experience!
I wish I would've researched her before I was roughly handled by her very big ego and unprofessionalism. I never in a million years imagined a gyno would ever be so rough with me and then slam the door as she left the room. These reviews are huge warning signs that this woman has no business practicing in such a field!!!!!!

July 17th, 2008
I really don't care what other people says about her..but for me, she is a great doctor..her office is always pack and if you want to see the best OB/GYN doctor you ought to be a saint..because you have to wait for hours and hours but it is worthed.

May 13th, 2008
AWFUL
Made an appointment for regular check-up, and waited over 1.5 hours to be seen. The waiting area was packed, noisy, and dirty. Their are leak stains on the ceilings, not a clean feeling. Then I got into a room, undressed, and waited another half hour. She wanted me to take unnecessary tests and make unnecessare appointments. I went to another doctor in Santa Monica 2 weeks later and tey did everything I needed in 1 day. When my pharmacy faxed her with prescription renewal questions, she never responded, so I had to go to another doc to get the same prescription. Wast of time. DON"T GO HERE.

February 12th, 2017