A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Saunders, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Saunders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Cecilly Saunders MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Norma C. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Norma Saunders has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norma Saunders practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ and Union City, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists.