Learn more about Dr. Norma Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Saunders is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saunders
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saunders Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Saunders, MBBS, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Saunders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Saunders MBBS and MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Norma Saunders practice?
- Dr. Norma Saunders has 4 office locations.
Dr. Norma Saunders practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cranford, NJ and Union City, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists.