A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Valles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Valles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Valles graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Valles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Regional Medical Center
- Brownsville Surgical Center
- Valley Baptist-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Milagros Valles MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma M. Valles practice?
- Dr. Norma Valles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norma Valles practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX and South Padre Island, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.