A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Veridiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Veridiano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Veridiano graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Veridiano has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Perez Veridiano MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Norma P. Veridiano practice?
- Dr. Norma Veridiano has 11 office locations.
Dr. Norma Veridiano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.