Dr. Norma Veridiano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norma Veridiano?

June 22nd, 2017

Amazing Doctor

I absolutely love her she is very caring and takes her time with you and makes sure that before you leave all your questions are answered.

December 8th, 2015

Great doctor!!!!

November 24th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Veridiano for the past 24 years. She had delivered my first child 10 years ago. Unfortunately she was unable to deliver my second child since she no longer is an obstetrician . I just recently had surgery which she performed. I cannot image going to any other doctor. I trust her completely and she is truly one of the best.

May 17th, 2013

I've known Dr. Veridiano for 38 years. She delivered my son in 1975, my daughter in 1981 and my last daughter in 1984. What an awesome Doctor and friend! She takes time to listen to you, and explain with layperson understanding. I remember when my son was born, as I was rushed into the delivery room, Dr. Veridiano was putting on her special shoes, and informed me "not to push", and my response was "Doc I'm pushing, and I'm pushing now". lol !!!!! She has been by my side every since. Two years ago she attended my retirement celebration. All my friends were amazed that my Doctor would take time from her busy schedule to celebrate with me. But that's who she is. If you are looking for the best in women care, Dr. Veridiano is the BEST!!!!!

May 6th, 2013

The only DES Specialist In New York

I am a DES Baby, and have been seeing this doctor since I was 12 years old (I am now 45). She has been through my entire life and sex life lol. I have never felt uncomfortable discussing things with her. She also has been through medical issues caused by my pre existing condition. There is nobody I would feel comfortable going to, and I have grown up with her.

June 4th, 2010

She's very nice but NO LONGER DOES Obstetrics

She delivered my son, but that was a few years ago... very sweet woman but now she only does gynecology. Wait time is not bad if you make a morning appointment.

March 15th, 2010

This doctor is despicable

This doctor is a nightmare. At 24 years old, I've been visiting gynecologists for 8 years - my mother is in the profession in Eastern Europe. Never have I been asked such irrelevant questions when visiting a doctor for the first time for an annual checkup. She asked when I began sexual activity (i.e., when I'd lost my virginity), how many sexual partners I'd had, and if I ever planned on getting married. She then denied me birth control - which I've been using for six years for PMDD and to regulate my cycles - because I smoke occasionally. While I understand it is completely within her right as as a medical professional to deny women birth control because of smoking, it should be noted that the risk of pulmonary embolism and other health risks begin after the age of 35 (hence having been prescribed oral contraceptives by previous doctors). Simply put, the chances of a 24 graduate student getting pregnant and experiencing painful periods is MUCH higher. HORRIBLE doctor.

September 19th, 2017