Norma P Veridiano, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Sheepshead Bay
Medwell Womens Medical Services
2183 Ocean Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11229
718-382-6565
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
by Mary Mason on May 17th, 2013

I've known Dr. Veridiano for 38 years. She delivered my son in 1975, my daughter in 1981 and my last daughter in 1984. What an awesome Doctor and friend! She takes time to listen to you, and explain with layperson understanding. I remember when my son was born, as I was rushed into the delivery room, Dr. Veridiano was putting on her special shoes, and informed me "not to push", and my response was "Doc I'm pushing, and I'm pushing now". lol !!!!! She has been by my side every since. Two years ago she attended my retirement celebration. All my friends were amazed that my Doctor would take time from her busy schedule to celebrate with me. But that's who she is. If you are looking for the best in women care, Dr. Veridiano is the BEST!!!!!

|  The only DES Specialist In New York  |  show details
by Barbara on May 6th, 2013

I am a DES Baby, and have been seeing this doctor since I was 12 years old (I am now 45). She has been through my entire life and sex life lol. I have never felt uncomfortable discussing things with her. She also has been through medical issues caused by my pre existing condition. There is nobody I would feel comfortable going to, and I have grown up with her.

|  She's very nice but NO LONGER DOES Obstetrics  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2010

She delivered my son, but that was a few years ago... very sweet woman but now she only does gynecology. Wait time is not bad if you make a morning appointment.

|  This doctor is despicable  |  show details
by Amanda on Mar 15th, 2010

This doctor is a nightmare. At 24 years old, I've been visiting gynecologists for 8 years - my mother is in the profession in Eastern Europe. Never have I been asked such irrelevant questions when visiting a doctor for the first time for an annual checkup. She asked when I began sexual activity (i.e., when I'd lost my virginity), how many sexual partners I'd had, and if I ever planned on getting married. She then denied me birth control - which I've been using for six years for PMDD and to regulate my cycles - because I smoke occasionally. While I understand it is completely within her right as as a medical professional to deny women birth control because of smoking, it should be noted that the risk of pulmonary embolism and other health risks begin after the age of 35 (hence having been prescribed oral contraceptives by previous doctors). Simply put, the chances of a 24 graduate student getting pregnant and experiencing painful periods is MUCH higher. HORRIBLE doctor.