A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norma Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norma Waxman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norma Waxman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Waxman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norma Jo Waxman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norma J. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Norma Waxman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norma Waxman practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.