Family Physicians

1580 Valencia St
Ste 201
San Francisco, CA 94110
415-550-0811
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  She didn't impress me  |  show details
by J H on Feb 4th, 2014

I agreed with the previous reviewer. She didn't seem have the patient to listen to me. She wanted to rush out the door as soon as she could. She is the worst doctor I ever seen. Obnoxious, that's the impression from her. She kept claiming she has so many years of experience, but that's doesn't help me. I wished I read the reviews before I visited her. By the way, the staff there ain't so friendly either. Generally, the whole clinic doesn't impress me.

|  My Long Time Dr, Highly recomended  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2012

I was a 7 year patient of Dr. Waxman and am very satisfied with her care. She gave the right diagnosis, and appropriate medicines for my treatment. She was concerned with my care and would give appropriate specialist referrals when needed.One time I had a problem with my hand that didn't seem serious, but I asked her about it. She was concerned and had me see a neurologist who diagnosed 3 collapsed discs in my neck that could paralyze my arm if not treated. Dr Waxman followed me and gave me an excellent referral for a second opinion.Highly recommended.