A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ahl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ahl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahl graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ahl has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Ahl practice?
Dr. Norman Ahl practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.