A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ahl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ahl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahl graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ahl has 14 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Charles Ahl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Ahl practice?
- Dr. Norman Ahl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Ahl practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.