A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Ahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Ahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahl
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Ahl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahl graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ahl has 14 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Charles Ahl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Norman C. Ahl practice?
- Dr. Norman Ahl has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Ahl practices Ophthalmology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Ophthalmologists.