Dr. Norman Alessi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Norman Alessi?

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Absolutely horrible at responding to his patients. I sent multiple emails requesting an appointment and was continuously ignored. Also left multiple voicemails and still nothing. Finally, received an incredibly rude email saying I never reached out and he does not want to work with me. I would never recommend this Dr. to anybody. Absolutely HORRIBLE, TERRIBLE experience. Whatever you do, pick another doctor.

simply the best

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Dr Alessi is the best Psychiatrist my daughter and I have ever had! Not only is he great with diagnosis and meds, but he is a lot of fun to talk to!

former child patient

Posted on November 10th, 2009

I am a former patient of Dr. Alessi and I can attest, he was horrible in both attitude and treatment. In short, I saw him as an adolescent for a year, during which time he fed me different drugs like candy. Many drugs had awful side affects...lethergy, dizzyness, thoughts of suicide. My parents saw me getting worse and I stopped seeing him. I can't stress this stress enough, don't see this Dr.

great doctor