Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Allen
Dr. Norman Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Providence Hospital, Prince George's Hospital Center and Washington Adventist Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Norman Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Ismail Kalokoh
Washington, DC 0 mi33
Dr. Edwin Chapman Sr
Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi43
Dr. Ieon Dawson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi26