A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Aprill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Aprill, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aprill
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aprill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Aprill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aprill graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Aprill has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Max Aprill MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norman M. Aprill practice?
- Dr. Norman Aprill has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Aprill practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Gastroenterologists.