Learn more about Dr. Norman Arai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Arai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arai
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Arai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arai graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman K Arai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman K. Arai practice?
- Dr. Norman Arai has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Arai practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.