A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Arai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Arai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arai
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Arai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arai graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Arai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman K Arai MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman K. Arai practice?
- Dr. Norman Arai has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Arai practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.