A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Arai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Arai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Arai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arai graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Patient's Hospital of Redding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman K. Arai practice?
Dr. Norman Arai practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.