Dr. Norman Levy Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Norman Levy?

August 21st, 2016

Uneducated & Re-traumatizing Doctor

Insulted my family (whom he does not know); deadly wrong on medications (Klonopin is not addictive; Wellbutrin does not cause constipation; Ambien does not have side effects unless you believe it does); insulted by questions; condescending; arrogant; I left his office re-traumatized many times. Not knowledgeable at all about how to have a relationship with human beings. Do NOT let Worker's Comp or anyone else send you to this man. He is long out of touch with current medications and methods. If you can't change Dr.s right away (like me - it took a lot of WC paperwork) then do your homework, re-check his so-called facts, because he hasn't read anything new for decades. He doesn't. This kind of misinformation and cavalier attitude to already traumatized and hurting people is dangerous. You have a right and a duty to have informative discussions with informed medical professionals. Dr. Levy does not want you to have that right, and will insult you and your whole family if need be to try to shut you down, rather than learn whatever he needs to to keep up, or retire.

April 19th, 2016

Dr Levy is a very knowledgeable and caring psychiatrist. He always paid close attention to my symptoms and even had another doctor on staff call me to be sure my medication was helping with my anxiety and insomnia. I wish other clinics in the workers comp system were as thoughtful as this one is. I was able to return to work and my family and friends see that I am "emotionally back on line".

January 31st, 2015

This is the most terrible doctor that I have ever been to. He told my boyfriend that he could help him (as he was taking our check.) The very next day, he told me that he could not help us, and that my boyfriend belonged in jail!!! Then the day after that, he claimed that he never said those things. I'm not sure if this man is senile as he is extremely old, or just an incredibly terrible person, but either way he is the worst doctor of all time. My boyfriend threatened to hurt himself after hearing Dr Levy's comments.

December 30th, 2014

He is great

What can I say. Just look at his relaxed eyes.

November 20th, 2014

Mean and Nasty Old Fart Mistreating Patients

There's something wrong with a "doctor" that verbally abuses his patients, especially if they have a handicap. If there was a zero rating I would give him a zero. This guy is a monster.

May 3rd, 2013