A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Brooks Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Norman Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Smith practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.