A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Brooks Smith MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Norman Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Smith practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.