A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Baade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Baade is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baade graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Baade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- Heartland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Frederick Baade DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman F. Baade practice?
- Dr. Norman Baade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Baade practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Saint Joseph, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Saint Joseph Anesthesiologists and Saint Joseph Pain Management Doctors.