Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  wish I would of known  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2014

Dr Badde has a terrible bedside manner. He does not listen to what his patient has to say. I feel I was stonewalled the whole time he was my doctor. If you would like to be taken seriously I would recommend going to a doctor who doesn't have a god complex.

|  the rudest  |  show details
by john doe on Jun 27th, 2014

He is not the Dr u should won't he tells other Dr your personal info he kick me out because he could not do anything else for me.then when I see another Dr the first thing he says is I talk to Dr baade and as of right now I can't do anything for u .you need to find another Dr sorry I do not believe that is fair he is the worst Dr ever

|  show details
Dec 26th, 2009

rUDEST dOCTOR i HAVE EVER BEEN TO

|  Good Doctor- Past Reviews Misleading  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Baade for quite some time, and I find him to be the opposite of what past reviewers have said about him. He is knowledgeable and efficient. I have a feeling that anyone who has negative opinions of Dr. Baade thinks they know more than their doctor. He is certainly not one to sugar coat his opinion or tell you what you want to hear, but he gets resuts. If you want a hug or unnecessary medicine maybe find another doctor, but if you want to have your pain managed, see Dr. Baade.

|  kitkat  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2009

This man is the rudest man I have ever met.I can't say what I would really like to post here.

|  Dr. Aloof  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Baade also and find the other critiques to be right on the money.He is a very overbearing sort and does not like to be questioned.After finding out from some other patients is prescribing methods I moved on and am not sorry.

|  show details
Jan 12th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Baade: I've been seeing Dr. Baade for 4 years and have been on the same dose of narcotic pain reliever for 7-8 months. I had neck surgery and have an autoimmune system disease that causes muscle and joint pain. I have been an exemplary patient and hav

Read Full Review at yahoo.com