A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Harold Bain MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Norman H. Bain practice?
- Dr. Norman Bain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Bain practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists and Newport Beach Gastroenterologists.