Dr. Norman Bakshandeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Norman Bakshandeh?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Excellent doctor with great personality!

Wonderful Plastic Surgeon

Posted on August 7th, 2015

What I wanted Dr to do he did with ease. He is just a great plastic surgeon.. Just wonderful work and have shared him with others who were just as impressed as I was.

ms

Posted on November 10th, 2014

I am a 76 year old retired employee of a major university affiliated hospital in the NYC Metro area and currently volunteer at a local area hospital in NJ. My husband and I are very socially active. Recently I was in need of a plastic surgeon to remove a benign growth from my face. I could have chosen from any number of highly recommended & qualified plastic surgeons. Instead I chose to travel to Brooklyn to Dr. Bakshandeh's office. I became acquainted with him through my sister who is undergoing a rather difficult post mastectomy breast reconstruction. I was impressed by his quiet unassuming demeanor, his knowledge, skill,professionalism, compassion and care. His skill and patience are demonstrated time and time again. He is accessible, answers all questions so the information is understood by his patient's, i.e. no medical jargon. He has never been concerned with payment. His focus is on the best outcome for the patient.

Brooklyn Heights

Posted on October 18th, 2014

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Day and his office staff. He was referred by my family primary care physician and a dermatologist. The staff is friendly and courteous. Dr. Day is very skilled and knowledgeable. He shows that he takes great interest in the care of his patients and their well-being. I am very pleased that I chose to see him and with the outcome and I am very grateful that my family doctor recommended him to me. Dr. Day was highly professional, attentive to my issue, and informative before and after my procedure. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed even though I was nervous with my simple procedure. After the procedure, I was very pleased with the results and I feel great! Not only did I heal great physically, but also emotionally. I am very glad to have set the appointment to see him - to see if he could help me. He explains everything beforehand how he will perform the procedure. During my procedure, I wasn't in any pain. It was simple, quick and went smoothly. Dr. Day took the time to examine me, let me know the procedure, and explain the procedure I would highly and without any hesitation recommend Dr. Day to any of my family members, friends and colleagues.

Posted on October 3rd, 2014

I had a breast lesion removed by Dr. B. He was extremely professional, answered all my questions and concerns. I am extremely happy with my the results. . I would highly recommend Dr. B Ease of appointment; easy to talk to and understand; and a very fair price . 5 stars in my book!!

Patient

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

I was very pleased with the care I received from Dr. Day. I called for a consultation and was seen within a week, and had a surgery scheduled less than two weeks later. He took the time to explain the procedure and make sure I felt comfortable with everything, and followed up with me after surgery. I would absolutely recommend his services to anyone.

Barely a scar-Amazing work!

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I was in a bike accident and had a huge open wound on my forehead. The doctor saw me right away and managed to turn the gaping wound it into a small straight line. A few months later and you can barely notice a scar. This doctor does incredible work. I'd trust him with any kind of plastic surgery, and in fact, I'm going back to do some scar removal in the near future.

Breast implant and lift

Posted on July 10th, 2013

Hi i am very happy and proud about my surgery with dr norman.he did my breast ,lift and implant ,he did a wonderful job,dr norman and staff treated me very kind that i field like my home,i wish dr norman all the bless for you and family.i recommend him for any surgery,Dr i will see you for my tommy tuck next.

Happy outcome after stressful days.

Posted on February 14th, 2013

I went to this doctor with an infected post-surgical leg wound that was in a state of neglect by the surgeon who did the operation. Dr. Bakshandeh, recogized the problem and put me on the right track toward healing with careful, thorough monitoring. He was also extremely personable, with wonderful bedside manners and put me immediately at ease with his caring attitude.

My Experience

Posted on December 29th, 2011

Doctor Bakshandeh told me exactly what to expect re my breast reduction surgery and answered my questions thoroughly and patiently.During follow-up he has been both caring and careful in minimizing any discomfort on my part, and my healing is moving along quite well.His offices are easily accessible and very well managed by his excellent assistant Flor.I would definitely recommend Dr. Bakshandeh to friends or associates needing corrective/reconstructive surgery.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Dr. Bakshandeh deserves more than 5 stars. He performed a breast reduction on me and the end result is magnificent. I have no visual scars, my breasts looks better than when I was 20yrs old. I will recommend him to the world. He's the most excellent awesome Dr. in the world. His work is out of this world.

outstanding bedside manner and plastic/cosmetic surgeon

Posted on November 23rd, 2011

he has performed breast augmentation, tummy tucks and lipo for many of my friends with outstanding results.