A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Banks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Banks, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Banks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Leroy Banks MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Banks practice?
- Dr. Norman Banks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Banks practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Physiatrists.