Learn more about Dr. Norman Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Banks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banks
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Banks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Banks, MD, MS is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Banks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Leroy Banks MD and MS is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Banks practice?
- Dr. Norman Banks has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Banks practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Physiatrists.