A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Baron, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Baron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Baron practice?
Dr. Norman Baron practices Surgery near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Surgeons.