A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Baron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baron
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Baron, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baron graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Baron has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman E Baron FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Baron practice?
- Dr. Norman Baron has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Baron practices Surgery near Brawley, CA.
See Brawley Surgeons.