A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Norman Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Barr, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Barr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Lee Barr MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Barr practice?
- Dr. Norman Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Barr practices Otolaryngology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Otolaryngologists.