A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Barr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barr
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Barr, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barr graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Barr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Lee Barr MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Barr practice?
- Dr. Norman Barr has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Barr practices Otolaryngology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Otolaryngologists.