Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Norman Bennett
Dr. Norman Bennett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stuart, FL, with other offices in Stuart, FL and Port Saint Lucie, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with Martin Medical Center, Martin Memorial Hospital South and Martin Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Norman Bennett has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Norman Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stuart, FL.
Dr. William Mcmanus
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Stuart, FL 0.01 mi12
Dr. Amy Eversole
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Stuart, FL 0.01 mi20
Dr. George Goldman
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Stuart, FL 0.01 mi41