A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bennett
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Bennett Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Edgar Bennett MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Norman E. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Norman Bennett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Norman Bennett practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Cardiologists.