Learn more about Dr. Norman Bensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bensky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bensky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensky graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bensky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman David Bensky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Bensky practice?
- Dr. Norman Bensky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Norman Bensky practices Family Medicine near Willow Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: McKinleyville, CA and Arcata, CA.
See Willow Creek Family Physicians.