Learn more about Dr. Norman Bensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bensky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bensky
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bensky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bensky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensky graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bensky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman David Bensky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Bensky practice?
- Dr. Norman Bensky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Norman Bensky practices Family Medicine near Willow Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: McKinleyville, CA and Arcata, CA.
See Willow Creek Family Physicians.