A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bensky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bensky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bensky graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bensky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman David Bensky MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Norman D. Bensky practice?
- Dr. Norman Bensky has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Bensky practices Family Medicine near Willow Creek, CA.
See Willow Creek Family Physicians.