A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Block:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Block
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Block Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Block, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hormone-Dependent Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Block graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Block has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman L Block MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norman L. Block practice?
- Dr. Norman Block has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Block practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.