A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bloom is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bloom, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bloom has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Arthur Bloom MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Norman Bloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Norman Bloom practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.