A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bloom is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bloom, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bloom has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bloom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans