A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Norman Bloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Norman Bloom is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bloom
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Bloom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Norman Bloom, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bloom graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Bloom has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Norman Arthur Bloom MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Norman A. Bloom practice?
- Dr. Norman Bloom has 3 office locations.
Dr. Norman Bloom practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Miami Urologists.